Download Best Bokeh Effect Android App Like Vivo V9 , Bokeh Effect Android App which Blur Images After Shot Taken From Mobile Camera. HD Filter For Bokeh Effect is Gives You High Quality Blur Images is Very Useful For Photography .
Professional Photographers use bokeh effect to make image more vibrant and dashing but a layman doesn’t know the term for that there are several android apps which gives blur effect same like professional photographers with some clicks.
Best Bokeh Effect Android App :-
Afterfocus App Features :-
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
DSLR Camera Blur Backround Photo editor app is your ultimate Blur effect app. Now, you don’t need a DSLR camera or you don’t need be a professional photographer to make a DSLR Style Blur Background effect on your Photo.
DSLR Camera Blur Background app has lots of photo blurring,bokeh tools. Using them you can easily make your own DSLR Bokeh Effect. It has manual and shape blur features. Use your finger and touch on unwanted part of your photo that you want to blur and keep your special part focused on.
This Blur pic editor has auto blur image background and manual point blur filter effects options. Choose picture from gallery or take picture from camera. To get auto blur background image go to shape blur section. Adjust blur level with the blurriness seekbar. You can also adjust brush size.
Get cool bokeh effects photo and share social network.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
Our quick photo editing app combines a feature-rich photo editor with a richly creative collage maker with a ton live camera filters and effects to enhance your photos as you shoot. The in-app camera lets you change white balance or saturation, apply live photo effects in real-time and make other creative adjustments to your shots directly from the camera as you shoot. Use photo filters with just one touch to apply lens flare effects or create light leaked photos. The PhotoDirector camera and editor gives you an array of tools to turn your everyday pics into spectacular shots ready to share.
All the best features you need to enhance and adjust images in one app:
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
• Adjust HSL sliders and RGB color channels in your photo to easily colorize your shots, or correct tough white balance problems
• Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
• Quick White Balance correction for improved color accuracy
• Tweak Saturation for the most vivid image possible
• Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures
• Import photos from folders, or shoot and edit with the in-app camera
Pro In-app Camera with Live Effects
• Apply live photo effects as you snap your photos, and utilize a wide range of pro camera features when you use the in-app camera!
Collage maker lets you tell even more stories with your photos
• Edit, adjust and then combine your favorite photos to create fantastic collages!
Intelligently remove objects from photographs
• Remove a photobomber, or an unwanted object, from your pics with quick Content-Aware Removal editing tools
Easy to Add HDR, photo effects & layer editing
• Add and adjust HDR effects to create dramatic travel pics, and landscape images
• Instantly choose preset photo effects including Lomo, Artistic, HDR and Vignette, to give your photo a professional artwork style finish
• Use the Blender tool to add an extra image or effect layer to your photo. The closest thing to desktop layer editing on your mobile!
• Add mood and style to your photograph with one-click overlays. Make light leaked photos, add grunge effects, lens flare and more
• Linear and radial blur tools let you create a range of imaginative photo effects from bokeh to tilt-shift
Quick and easy photo sharing
• Use the camera to shoot and edit a photo with a host of pro camera features and live effects
• Apply any adjustment with the camera or editor, then set you pics as your mobile wallpaper without leaving the app
• Get your images ready to upload to Instagram with InstaFill, plus a host of creative photo filters
• Use PhotoDirector’s powerful, quick editing and adjustment tools, then start photo sharing with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and more
Unleash your inner professional photo editor – In-app Purchase Available for Upgrade to Premium Version
• Enables unlimited Object Removal
• Save images in Ultra HD 4K resolution (device dependent)
• Removes the PhotoDirector logo from Collages and Frames
• Removes in-app ads
[Minimum System Requirements]
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above
– 1GHz processor
– 768MB RAM
– 480×640 screen resolution
– ARM CPU, Tegra 3 and above
– Supports JPEG / PNG images only
We would love to hear your suggestions & feedback for PhotoDirector – Photo Editor App! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to [email protected]
Bokeh,light:by using “Instabokeh”,you can add these beautiful effect for your photos.
Insta bokeh : blend camera is a wonderful app that you can choose your favorite bokeh and blend effect to your photo. There are four function for you: romantic sky / tender night / dream world / favorite text. All of them are amazing !!!